Thursday, November 1, 2012

marriage... let's talk about it

Many people are under the impression that marriage it happy, easy, and virtually problem free.  I'm here to tell you that those people are very wrong.  I'm not saying that marriage sucks and that it's not worth it.  I think it's amazing and wonderful, but it's also a lot of hard work.  I probably won't be able to fully comprehend that until I'm married myself.  But, I know it's true.  There are some common problems the first month of marriage that can be avoided with one simple solution: talking about it!  More often than not couples forget to talk about important things before they tie the knot.  These things include: meals, transportation, money, daily routines, and talking to family back home to name a few.  If you and your fiance talk about your future life together and what you expect, then there won't be as many surprises, arguments, and unsolved (normally simple) dilemmas. Moral of the story, talk it out when you're engaged even if it seems simple.  It's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment